top of page

Brown Bambi Group

Public·85 members

Ezekiel Thomas
Ezekiel Thomas

Fiat Ecu Scan 3.4.2 Crack.137 |LINK|

What kind of scanner do you have? It's this one. You can buy it from here at Amazon. There is a link on Amazon to OReillys. So I search the Internet again for OBD2 scanner and find another Web site that sells the same OReilly's OBD2 scanner I bought from them. I go to Amazon for the same thing I did before.

fiat ecu scan 3.4.2 crack.137

Ok, lets leave the first two issues for the mechanic. That's what they are for. I'll take the scan-bus issue. Is Scan-Bus ELM1, 2 or 3? I have all three and with my 3 year old laptop I can't find out. I see the numbers 3.4.2 135, this tells me it is 3.4.2 135. Of course as you say, the actual software is no longer available. If you look at my screenshots, it says 3.4.2 135, which means ELM3.

I have asked the same question and found several posts that mean the same... I have been told it's the software. If I search on google for software ELM1, 2 or 3, the first page is a post from Jan 2018. If I search on oracle, I find posts about the scan-bus software. I can't find anything about the ELM3 program. I will have to try it at work or go to the automotive supply store. Is there anyone with ELM3 that can give me a clue.

The ELM3 software runs on any laptop with an OBD2 or OBDI connector. It's a separate download, and is not included with the scan-bus software. The scan-bus software is a one-time charge ($50?). It connects the OBD2 or OBDI port to any port that can be connected to a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. It has a few options including full OBD2, half OBD2, and nothing (just a history file).

The OEM software is for only one car and that is for the dealer. There is a software update available for later model year vehicles, so you may have an update of that for your TR6 (8.4.2 135 and 135.5.0.2). Search for the software update on the following link - http://www.gmscans.com/repo_top_downloads.php?v=A3D4

https://www.hombresymujeresdevalor.com/group/hombres-recontruidos-por-dios/discussion/aa3579f9-9e2a-4479-ba57-a026df2fda33

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Asia R
    21 days of healthinessPlant-based Journey
  • Людмила Анатольевна
    Людмила Анатольевна
  • vladimir kreysa
    vladimir kreysa
  • Rat
    Rat
  • Макар Слипченко
    Макар Слипченко
bottom of page